What are all the acronyms (SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC) about?
- February 18, 2017
- Online marketing, SEO
All are types of online Marketing…
- SEO or search engine optimization include strategies and techniques to help your website attain higher rankings in search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- SEM refers to search engine marketing, a detailed advertising plan to promote web traffic to your site, typically to increase leads or generate sales.
- SMM means social media marketing, or the use of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and many others to spread your message and develop relationships with your followers.
- PPC or pay-per-click is the primary online advertising medium. Literally, your ad does not cost until it is clicked, generating a visit to your website. PPC ads target active online shoppers and can be finely-matched to your product or service to deliver highly-qualified prospects to you. Search ads are the most common, but Display and Video PPC ads can be very efficient in building traffic and results.
Chris’s vision is to be a pioneer in the application of technology to business, and to be the market leader in providing end-to-end solutions. With over 24 years experience in the technology and communication industries. He is a focused and hands-on leader.
- online marketing, PPC, SEM, seo, SMM
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
At SSG we believe SEO continues to play a large roll in…
Website Design: Creating a quality website is crucial when marketing/promoting your business…
The simple answer is no - search engine submission isn’t necessary. The majority of…
The answer is simple - inbound linking cannot hurt your search ranking. How…
The importance of anchor text with respect to a linking strategy cannot be overstated.…
The debate between absolute links and relative links continues to live on in the…
SEO is not an exact science. This becomes apparent when trying to…
When assessing page structure and layout, there is a subtle, yet strategic way to…
- Does SEO still have a role in Digital Marketing? June 5, 2019
- Website Design – Deciding on hiring a design company or going with a free website company… March 31, 2017
- What are all the acronyms (SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC) about? February 18, 2017
All Website Tags
algorithms anchor text back-links backlinks branding company branding content corporate messaging credibility digital marketing emphasis evolution flat keywords linking strategy links loyalty online marketing persuasion PPC reciprocal links search engine optimization search engine submission SEM seo seo strategy SMM text traffic website design